Personality I.D.® will give you the ability to:
- Discover and develop the potential in your current staff.
- Place them in the right positions.
- Make informed hiring decisions.
- Increase your sales.
- Reduce turnover and improve performance in individuals and teams.
Larry Burkett explained the solution as follow:
"In earlier years I was not a great believer in personality tests and the like. However, after many attempts to put the right person in the right job (and many failures in doing so), I searched for anything that might help. Then one day, while attending a conference on management I took a brief personality evaluation that divided the temperaments into four basic types. I hurried through the test, discounting it as just another waste of time. But when the instructor evaluated the sheet I had completed and then used the results to describe my personality, I was totally shocked. That evaluation fit me to a T.
I spent the next few weeks studying the material. Then I proceeded to give the test to everyone I knew well enough to have a good grasp of their basic personalities and abilities. To my surprise, the test was accurate in every case. After this trial, I knew I had a tool to help me hire employees properly."
"This evaluation tool, which takes only a few minutes, has virtually revolutionized our staff and several hundred other businesses with whom I have shared it. Longer, more complex evaluations are available, but I have found none that accomplish what our [currently named Personality I.D.®] does with such a small investment of time and money. We use it with all potential employees in our organization. We also have found this type of profile to be absolutely essential in counselling."
(Larry Burkett. Business By The Book: Complete Guide of Biblical Principles for the Workplace (pp. 112-121). Kindle Edition.)
Personality I.D.® will help you with solving the following problems:
- Getting the right people in the right position.
- Hiring the best people and placing them correctly.
- Discovering the design of your staff and develop- and manage them by their design. Maximizing their potential.
- Decrease turnover and increase retaining of your staff.
- Growing congregations and increase ministry and talent development.