What is Personality I.D.® Building Stronger Teams
Personality I.D.® provides assessments to assist individuals and organizations to maximize their potential. Personality I.D.® can help your organization hire, place and retain the right people for your business. Personality I.D.® has developed a system built on 24+ years of experience in using the DISC personality assessment.
We will assist you to do the following:
- Increase the morale and motivation of your teams and staff.
- Discover and release the potential in your current employees.
- Manage and retain top performers to benefit your employees and serve the organization's growth needs.
- Discover the dynamics of your team and identify strategic gaps.
- Recruit and appoint the best person for the position.
- Maximize each individual's strengths.
Why do organizations and individuals use Personality I.D.®?
People and Organizations use Personality I.D.® Building Stronger Teams to help them in four areas.
Discovering and identifying the specific design of current and future employees. Understanding the design of every person is a crucial factor in managing people/relationships effectively. One of the key discoveries of Personality I.D.® is that, unless there is a clear understanding in the mind of a manager of the design of an employee, it is inevitable that misallocation and mismanagement will occur. The Individual Report of Personality I.D.® will give you the necessary information to maximize your employees' assets for the benefit of all.
With the Comparison Report we enable individuals and organizations to gain an understanding of the unique differences between staff members and/or resolve conflict. The report will help you to enhance and improve relationships. It will empower you to generate acceptance, create agreement, unity and cooperation within the team. You will be able to avert misunderstandings and discord among team members.
The Team Report will allow organizations to discover the profile and dynamics of their current teams. The unique profile of your current team and its members can be studied in order to make wise placements and changes possible. You will also be able to discover strategic gaps in the composition of your team and enable managers and leaders to implement the necessary changes.
The Advanced Team Report will allow organizations to discover the profile and the dynamics of their current teams. It will also enable you to form new teams based on your specific strategic requirements. The unique profile of your current team as well as the impact of removing or adding members will be revealed. Your new team characteristics can be determined even before the teams are formally formed and deployed. Add and remove individual team members in real-time and see the effect on the team dynamics. You will also be able to discover strategic gaps in the composition of your teams. This will enable managers and leaders to implement strategic changes before they form and deploy their teams.
- Help organizations hire the right employees.
- Determine the Top Performers.
- Increase employee's job satisfaction and productivity.
- Develop the current employees based on their design.
- Align expectations between employer and employee.
Who can use Personality I.D.® Building Stronger Teams?
Individuals, companies, or organizations can use Personality I.D.® assessments to:
- Hire the best individuals
- Increase job satisfaction
- Improve successful placement of staff
- Increase team effectiveness
- Achieve higher productivity
For more than 24 years we have helped many individuals, organizations and companies around the globe to improve their performance by managing their people with the necessary knowledge and understanding.
How to become involved with Personality I.D.® Assessments?
You have three options:
- Do an assessment as an individual and enjoy the benefit of discovering more about your design and how to maximize your strengths and abilities.
- Become a Personality I.D.® consultant by purchasing a license and thereby obtaining the ability to access your own private Consultant Management Application. The application will enable you to communicate with your clients, allow them to do assessments in their own location and create reports. As a consultant you will be able to create four types of reports.
- Individual Report.
- Comparison Report
- Team Report
- Advanced Team Report
- Become a Personality I.D.® Partner/Reseller. See the landing page for more information.